We know that one of the most important questions is what do I get for the money I am spending. We will be adding additional services as they become available, and as we get more exhibitors. Here is what you get so far.
- Reserved Space at the Lincoln Cultural Center in the Reception Hall
- You may display any banners or posters at your table. (Sorry, but nothing may be attached to the walls.)
- You will be furnished a 6 foot table. Sorry, no larger tables are allowed.
- You or your books will be mentioned in all press releases, provided you have registered before they go out. The earlier the registration, the more exposure you will get.
- A “Who’s Who” Page on this website on who will be attending, their photo and photos of their books, a short author biography (small paragraph), short paragraph about your book(s). You may share this page on any social media site you choose.
- Social sharing on our own facebook page. At least one (likely more) newspaper articles about the event.
- Advertising by the Lincoln Cultural Center on their website, facebook page, mailing list, and more. Again the earlier you register the more likely you will be to get the full effect of the advertising.
- You get to sell your books at the event.
- WiFi will be available for all vendors.
- Set up For Vendors begins at 9:00 Am
- There will be more to come……..
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)